My name is Chris, I’m 35 years old and I live in northern England.
Up until about three years ago I lived my life with real low self-esteem and depression, and it took quite a huge event to catapult me into waking up and actually wanting to change my mindset in order to dig myself out of the dark hole I’d been existing in my entire life.
This site is a constant work in progress – like me – but I want to share information that I’ve learnt through personal experiences, in the hope that it will help you to make some life changes too.
Some of the progress I’ve made so far is as follows:
- Much more self-love, which is projected outwardly towards others.
- Changed from being negative and pessimistic, to a more positive, upbeat person.
- Increased empathy and compassion towards myself and others.
- Higher confidence and assertiveness levels.
- Live in the ‘now’ instead of being stuck in the past or future like I used to.
- Increased zest and joy for life
Where to start?
The best thing to do is sign up to my free weekly newsletter where I share all my Blog articles – plus other tips and tricks – which will help create a more happier life for you.
Enter your email address in the box below.